Giftwork® Training for Frontline and Mid-level Managers
Transforming workplace culture doesn’t happen by edict. It starts on the ground, with everyday, quality interactions between managers and their employees. The Great Place to Work Giftwork™ approach doesn’t change the way an organisation conducts business. Rather, it infuses what a company already does with a renewed sense of generosity, individual intention, and inclusion – key differentiators of best companies.
In this two-day workshop, your front-line and mid-level managers learn to help senior managers build a workplace culture of trust, innovation, and productivity using the Giftwork approach, where everyday tasks, often seen as obligations, become opportunities to build trust between managers and employees.
Organisations that undertake the journey to become a great workplace – from small businesses to multinationals – consistently outperform their competitors with enhanced returns, greater productivity, deeper collaboration, and more innovation.
The Great Place to Work Journey is highly interactive, immersive, and fun. We use a range of approaches, including co-teaching, modeling and role-playing, to ensure that employees and managers leave with practical techniques that can be implemented immediately.
The Giftwork framework includes:
- Nine (9) key action areas that contribute to creating a great workplace: Inspiring, Speaking, Listening, Thanking, Developing, Caring, Hiring, Celebrating, and Sharing
- The Giftwork model for fostering trust in a work group
- An analysis tool for understanding the effectiveness of current management practices
- Techniques for successfully launching workplace initiatives
- An articulation of the benefits for managers of creating a great workplace
- Videos and examples from the best companies to work for
For more information about any of these services and how they can be tailored to meet your organisation's needs, we welcome you to contact us.